21.9.10

Clementines and Babies

It's a week later. That's really all I can think to say at this point. So much has happened in the past week that I am overwhelmed just thinking about it. And I'm tired when I attempt to envision the future at the present pace. But there is just enough excitement, just enough confirmation from God that here is right and what He wants for me right now, that I can keep on going. After all, as I have been reminded today, when our foundation is the love of God which is unchanging and everlasting and our purpose is to glorify God as we were created to, the word "sacrifice" has no meaning. Is there anything we can possibly give up that even begins to compare to the greater everything that we receive in Christ?

So yes: I am at Fire & Fragrance. I still need another $900 for the program fees, but God is big enough. And wherever He takes me is where I am going. So if I will leave in a month, I will leave. If I stay, I stay. Either way, I want to give everything I am and learn all that I can in the time that I have here. All the same, I would love to do the outreach... And if this desire is from Him, He will provide.

Where You go I go
What You say I say
What You pray I pray


He pours into us so that we who are empty and unworthy can pour all back to Him in praise.

I know I'm filled to be emptied again...


Lord, empty me of all that I am and fill me with all of You. Mold me into the woman You always meant for me to be. And as You invade, don't stop when I am full, but continue to pour into me so that I will overflow Your radiance onto others.

No comments:

Post a Comment