3.5.10

Samson


You are my sweetest downfall


Good morning, you beautifully green, wet world outside. To be wakened by the sound and scent of a thunderstorm can hardly be surpassed by any paltry alarm ring, and what a glorious day!

Psalm 19:1-2//
The heavens are telling of the glory of God;
And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
Day to day pours forth speech,
And night to night reveals knowledge.

I have sipped from the cup of delight, and instead of feeling the effects fade with time, I have woken up to joy even greater than before.

1 comment:

  1. I also awoke to rain this morning. What a glorious way to slip out of sleep and into my day... and the lovely sounds of "Melancholy-A Christy Mix" to match the mood perfectly. :] Hearing that you are so filled with joy makes my heart bubble over, I look forward to seeing you very much Leender. <3

    ReplyDelete